Thursday, February 14, 2013

Feb. 14th, 2013

Feb., 2013... another year gone by! A wonderful year of learning and growing. Again, it hasn't been easy but I still feel very blessed to be on this journey with our Jilly!!! CHD Awareness month/ awareness week, and also another anniversary of being on this journey. We met Jilly in February, 2007 when she was 5wks. old. She was in our custoday at 6wks. old and we have been together ever since. Looking back, it is so clear to see the path God has led us on... reasons for all these trials we have experienced because it brought us to today, Feb. 14th, 2013. Happy Heart Day!!! God bless!!!

1 comment:

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!