Thursday, February 14, 2013

Goodbye to Early Intervention

I feel very sad, to be ending such a wonderful experience as Early Intervention Services. I can say, that in our State and County... Early Intervention is truely there, to help the children succeed!!! Our coordinator, Marlene has become a dear friend over the last 3yrs. and I thank her for all that she has done. We never had any trouble, getting the therapies needed for Jilly... approved. It has been a long 3yrs. of therapy in our home almost everyday of the week, and at times... 2x/day, EVERY DAY!!! We have had to work around so many health issues, but through it all... we have seen such improvement in our Jilly!!!

1 comment:

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!