Sunday, February 28, 2010

http://www.sponsafier.com/share/111021



CLICK ON ABOVE, AND VOTE FOR THE CHD CAR!!!

NASCAR WILL HELP US SPREAD AWARENESS!

2 comments:

From the Kitchen said...

I hope you and Jilly are having a loving day. I must say that it is amazing what love can do for a child--for anyone as a matter of fact. I think it was certainly kismet that brought you to the hospital shortly after Jilly's birth. I know the path has been difficult but, to me, it also seems beautiful. I know you created the blog to raise awareness. I know your time is limited but I suggest you reach out to other bloggers--those not a part of the CHD/Stroke family. By reading and commenting (and this is what bloggers seek) on their blogs, you will be reaching more of the general public who may "jump on the bandwagon" so to speak. The world should know about this situation, not just those living the life. And, there are blogs that are sure to brighten you day.

Best,
Bonnie

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!